“Bang, conoconut shake biasa satu please!”
Yeap, you did not read that wrongly. I actually accidentally pronounced it as CONOCONUT due to the excitement of trying the drink for the first time; Klebang Coconut Milk Shake.
对了，你没有读错。我真的不小心把它念成了CONOCONUT。因为在第一次尝试到 Klebang 椰奶冰沙时太兴奋了。
I am sure most of you always heard of Coconut Shake Klebang but how many of us actually know the meaning of Klebang? Klebang is actually the name of one of the towns in Melaka hence the name of this drink was formed after Klebang.
Despite the excitement I had earlier, it led to a disappointment. Personally, the Klebang Coconut Shake is too sweet. The overwhelming flavor of the vanilla has covered the natural sweetness of the coconut. As a result, it is as if I am drinking a vanilla shake with coconut flesh in it. Perhaps, if they reduce the portion of vanilla that they are blending will make the drink taste better. For me, I still prefer the Broga Coconut Shake.
- Operating Hour: Monday to Sunday (11am to 6.30pm), Friday (2.30pm to 6.30pm)
- Address: Lot 130, Solok Kampung Bahagia, Klebang Besar, 75250 Melaka.
- Contact Number : +6013-3994061
- 地址：Lot 130, Solok Kampung Bahagia, Klebang Besar, 75250 Melaka.
This is a bit off track.
If you are on your way to the Padang Pasir Klebang aka Malaysia’s Desert, we advise you to take away the coconut drinks from here to quench your thirst while you are strolling under the sun into the ‘desert’.
如果你是在去Padang Pasir Klebang 也被称为马来西亚的沙漠时，我们建议你去打包这椰奶冰沙后才去，这样当你漫步在炎热太阳下的沙漠时可以解渴。
The google map (here) will bring you to the hidden desert which is located at the end of the street. You would need to walk for a distance from your car as it has been blocked by pillars when we visited it on 14 August 2017.
这谷歌地图 (这里) 会带你去到这位置在街道尽头的秘密沙漠。你需要走一段距离因为你的车会被柱子阻挡着而驾不进去，当时是14号8月2017年。
- Bring enough water to keep yourself hydrated.
- We recommend you to visit the desert after 6pm to prevent yourself from exposing yourself to the scorching sun.
- Do not forget your umbrella and sun block.